Planning to work abroad? Here is a list of documents required for your successful application.
- Updated Resume with detailed job description.
- Valid Philippine Passport. Passport should be valid for at least six months prior to travel date.
- School Credentials. Documents such as High School or College Diploma; Post Graduate Diploma if applicable; Transcript of Records.
- Valid Professional Regulations Commission ID
- Employment Certificates
- Training/Seminar Certificates
- Valid TESDA Certificate
- Valid NBI Clearance
- Driver’s License (if position requires)