WorkOverseas is a network system for easy browsing of applicants CV's and selection.
Key documents and procedures
The following key documents are required by the (POEA), Philippine Overseas Employment Administration, the official government that all license Philippine Recruitment Agencies as well as monitors all Filipino Overseas Workers who travel WORK ABROAD.
Please be inform that the following required documents for the processing of Accreditation & Approved Job Order of your company to the Labour Office, Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) thru our company FIRST STEP MANPOWER INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, INC. in order us to recruit and process the departure permit of your selected candidates are as follows:
SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY (see attached sample)
A special power of attorney issued to Philippine Agency to enable us to legally recruit candidates for and on your behalf.
MANPOWER REQUEST / DEMAND LETTER (see attached sample)
This Manpower request with positions, salaries required workers, benefits and other terms and conditions.
MASTER EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT / STANDARD EMPLOYENT CONTRACT / INDIVIDUAL EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT (see attached sample)
A contract of employment which is offered to all successful candidates. This is usually between you the principal employer and the employee.
BUSINESS REGISTRATION OR BUSINESS LICENSE WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION
Copy(s) of your company’s business license(s) and any other required licenses with date validity required in your country to operate business.
EMPLOYER’S IDENTIFICATION CARD COPY
Copy of Identification of the authorized signatory / representative
VERIFIED INSURANCE FOR VEHICLE & DRIVERS / OPERATORS
Copy of Insurance for the Vehicle either Light or Heavy & for the Drivers / Operators.
An agreement signed your selves and our agency to secure both of our company and to the workers .
EQUIVALENT EMPLOYMENT VISA / VISA RECEIPT WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION
This is the work permit entry visa of the selected / hired workers to stay and work in your country.
ELECTRONIC AUTHORITY VISA – SAUDI BASED ONLY (see attached sample)
This letter authorized us to collect stamped the visa stamping in Saudi Embassy for the selected / hired workers.
(NO. 1,2,3,7) Must be printed in your official company letterhead with your company stamp & signed by the authorized signatory.
(NO. 1-8 ) Must be notarized / authenticated by the Philippine Embassy near your site, also copies of the said documents can be requested from the said embassy for sample.
(NO. 9) Must be request / issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Chamber of Commerce
(NOTED) Upon these required documents done, please send all the original copies via courier and upon we received we will submit to the Labour Office, Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)
Please find the attached company license copy issued by our labour office, Philippine Overseas Employment Administration. (POEA) for your ready references.
TIME TABLE OF PROCESSING DOCUMENTS UPON SELECTION
After the applicants have been confirmed / selected the Philippine Agency should proceed with the following procedure.
- MEDICAL REFERRAL – Issued medical referral immediately to the final selected / hired candidates.
- MEDICAL EXAMINATION – The Medical Examination and Medical Result usually it will take after 2-3 days. If Medical Examination have Medical Findings it will take 1 week – 2 weeks depends on the finding especially if need for treatment.
- UPON FIT TO WORK – VISA STAMPING – Visa Stamping will take 2 to 5 days released from date of submission to Saudi Embassy. Visa processing / NOC Visa for Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, etc must be 10 days to 30 days we will received the visa copy from your company.
- POEA DEPARTURE PERMIT / OEC – It will take 1-2 days processing
- PDOS – 1 day seminar of applicant
- FLIGHT SCHEDULE – From the time that the applicant FIT TO WORK, we will make the advance booking with our travel agency to avoid delay of departure for at least 15-20 days in advance.
For more information and inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us
FIRST STEP MANPOWER INTERNATIONAL SERVICES INC.
POEA LIC. NO.: 037-LB-093008-UL
2nd Floor Unit 210 Nestor Bldg.,
1578 A. Mabini St., cor. Pedro Gil St.,
Ermita Manila Philippines 1000
Tel. No.: 3029119
Fax No.: 4501949
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org